FOREST CAMPGROUND, INC.
Rules and Regulations – 2020
- Site rentals only to adults 21
years of age or older.
- No one under 21 is allowed to drink
alcoholic beverages on the campground.
speed in the
campground is only 5 mph.
- A copy of your dog’s current
immunizations must be handed in at the office upon registration.
- Pets must be restrained at all times.
fires must be contained
in fireplaces provided and extinguished before retiring for the evening
and before leaving the campground.
guests must leave
by 10 PM.
time is between
10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Radios and
Noise must be kept at a level so as to not offend your neighbors.
are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children and
guests. Children must be supervised
at the laundromat, restrooms, and playground.
- The playground is closed after 9 PM
or immediately after scheduled entertainment provided by the campground.
BB guns, bows & arrows, etc.) or fireworks
are allowed on the campground.
- Sites must be kept neat and clean
at all times. Defacing of trees and buildings will not be tolerated.
- Please place garbage in dumpster. Garbage bags provided at office.
- To avoid problems with bears and
other wildlife, DO NOT PUT FOOD OUT
FOR THEM. No food in tents.
- Management reserves the right to terminate campsite
rentals to anyone who does not conform to the rules and regulations. There will be no refund.
- Campers will be billed for the cost
of any items, such as picnic table, garbage can etc., that have been
damaged or removed from the site.
- We cannot assume responsibility for
injury, accident or losses to campers, guests, or camper’s equipment and
request that campers take normal precautions against losses of money or
TIME IS NOON.